โปรโมชั่นพิเศษสุด ๆ สำหรับ testo 890 กล้องถ่ายภาพความร้อน
จากราคาปกติ 800,000 บาท ลดเหลือ 285,000 บาท (สินค้ามีจำนวนจำกัด)
โทร. 02-997-8800 ต่อ 706 คุณจันทร์เพ็ญ, 707 คุณขนิษฐา
หรือติดต่อทาง Line : @vega
testo 890 – Thermal Imager
thermal imager testo 890 offers outstanding image quality for the highest thermographic demands. Thanks to the high-quality infrared measurement system with a 640 x 480-pixel detector, thermal images can be recorded in megapixel quality (1290 x 960) using the SuperResolution technology. This means that even the smallest measurement objects such as electronic components or far distant measurement objects, e.g. on industrial plants, can be safely recorded thermographically in best image quality and high resolution. Even thermal processes can be precisely analyzed over time using the fully radiometric video measurement: all measurement points of the thermal image are available, accurate to the pixel, at all times.
testo 890 thermal imaging camera:
– Up to 307,200 temperature measuring points. Large detector size: 640 x 480 pixels for pinpoint detection. Superior image quality: SuperResolution technology enhanced quality to 1280 x 960 pixels!
– Thermal sensitivity < 40 mK: shows even the tiniest temperature variations
– Thermal images can also be saved as JPEG
– Process analysis package (optional): a combination of fully radiometric video and sequence storage in the camera enables you to carry out cable free measurements making it infinitely easier to handle the camera
– Camcorder design with handstrap and tilt/swivel display for easier imaging. Allows you to operate the camera comfortably with one hand operation and take images from numerous different angles
– 42° wide angle lens for larger field of view
– Panorama image assistant: individual images are combined directly to create a panorama image. This allows you to capture the whole shell of a building, for example, without having to laboriously put together or analyze individual images
– SiteRecognition technology: the thermal imaging camera recognizes measuring sites immediately in case of similar measuring objects, matches them automatically and archives them accordingly
– Optional high temperature measurements up to 2,192 °F: The high temperature option allows you to increase the measuring range flexibly up to 2,192 °F
– Special measuring mode for detecting places where mold can grow easily. Enter the air temperature and RH manually to calculate the dew point in the room. The surface temperature that the camera has measured is then compared to the dew point value that has just been determined. The risk of mold is shown on the display in traffic light colors (red/amber/green). It’s even easier with the optional humidity sensor: because the air temperature and humidity are transferred automatically, there is no need to enter these values
– Voice annotations (as comments on the images) with headset possible, headset included
– Onboard digital camera with power LEDs for perfectly illuminated real images to go with each of your thermal images. Makes documenting and correlating the images much easier
– Autofocus for convenient one-hand camera use and fewer blurred images
– Interchangeable lenses (i.e. for use with the optional telephoto)
– Minimum focus distance 4 in.
Download : Data sheet